Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

LovEmotion

I have been on quite the journey the past week of really trying to understand what it means to love. It has been one of the most spiritually frustrating, emotionally draining, and most humbling journey so far, and I am still on it. But it is oh so good, because I get to learn from the Master, whose name is Love.

Instead of writing a long blog about the journey, I decided to express my revelation through a poem. The poem type is called a Rondeau. I wrote the first stanza is from the viewpoint of Satan. The next stanza is from my viewpoint. Then the last stanza is from Jesus' point of view. Let me know what you think! Thanks.

LovEmotion

[Satan]

Come follow me, where you are king

Of everything you ever dreamed. 

Love is submitted to your rule

Where all other thoughts come from fools

And from your lips, everyone sings. 

Where all wisdom from you can ring;

Do not worry about one thing. 

Everyone's hearts are your own tool.

Come follow me...

You do not have one single need. 

Lost lovers and childrens hearts bleed.

But do not let them take your jewel. 

There is no emotion to bring.

Come follow me.

[Me]

I don't understand how I lose

Everytime that I light the fuse

In my own heart and my own mind. 

Love is patient and it is kind,

My thoughts of love I have abused. 

My own perception gets confused

And He who is Love I accuse,

When really I have just been blind.

I don't understand...

When I overthink, I excuse

All of the truth that I should choose.

No longer will the enemy bind

Truth, because I realize it's fine

I don't understand. 

[Jesus]

Come follow me, where I am king

Of everything you ever dreamed. 

Love is submitted to my rule

Where I welcome all, even fools

To lift their voices and to sing.

Where all wisdom from me can ring;

Do not worry about a thing. 

Use your burdens as your own stool.

Come follow me...

I care to every single need.

Lost lovers and childrens hearts bleed. 

And yet, they are my very jewel.

Emotions of love are not cruel. 

Come follow me. 

The End.

4 comments: