Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

In the Books


I was thinking the other day of how crazy it would be to be in a history book. In order for that to happen, I would need to do something historical. It seems to only make sense. The people mentioned in history books, whether for good reasons or bad, are undoubtedly mentioned for reasons to put the puzzle of history together and help us, at this present day, to understand our surroundings/our world, even more.
This week was the first week of lecture for my new school, The School of Revival and Reformation, and it was far beyond what I can convey. This past thursday, the 15th of July, a man by the name Lou Engle came to bring a word from the Lord placed on his heart to our YWAM community. Little did the whole campus know (or probably even Lou Engle) that Lou was going to make something historical take place, which would lead to an historical outbreak in the body of Christ.

The prayer and the missions move are now close enough to each other that they are kissing, and the heart of God is ready to be exploded even more so in the nations.
It is not so much a call as it is the heart of our Father. With prayer, missions is a possibility. Without fulfilling the great commission through prayer and missions, which are both tremendously essential as a unit, the heart of the Lord will cease to be made known throughout the nations. Engle spoke and declared this word so the outbreak of the Christian community could happen...and these are not just mere words, this is a move of the heart of our Lord.
Revival is reality. The Lord desires for the prayer and missions warriors to rise, sell their possessions, and follow Him. With this, the Kingdom of God is at hand and more near than we realize. It could be just me, but that sounds pretty historical. If you want to know more about what this could mean, feel free to message me.
As most of you know, my school just started this last week and I am still in need of your prayers. By August 5th, I need another $3,000 to be able to stay for me lecture phase, then possibly another $4,000-6,000 to be able to go on outreach to the nations (which will be known real soon). Please let me know if you feel led to help support me. You can contact me at the.daniel.york@gmail.com, or my number is 720-470-7906. You guys rock!

-Daniel
--York

No comments:

Post a Comment