Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Israel is Real


"His glory is so vast and His Son is so beautiful that perpetual worship is not just accepted, it is absolutely necessary." -Aaron Walsh

It may be weird to hear sometimes, but the Lord's goal is not our happiness, it is His glory. We exist for Him, He doesn't exist for us. Hmm...that sure shifts a lot of perspective. God's glory is what He is all about. He seeks His glory in all the nations and spheres; He seeks His glory in our own personal lives. Why? Because He is that worthy of it and He deserves the reward for His suffering, and that is His glory to be widespread among the world.
Our school's outreach teams were announced as of yesterday. The choices were:
1. West Coast/Midwest America (Christian Universities)
2. East Coast America/Israel
3. China/Thailand
4. Japan
5. Haiti

Long story short, I prayed and felt the Lord say to go to East Coast/Israel. And that is precisely where I am going. I don't think I have ever been so excited to go anywhere in my life. I am ready for this. That America would revive and see the fire of the Lord's glory, then that the fire would burn on through to Israel and capture their hearts for the Lord's again. To go where Jesus walked...man, that is powerful.
Please continue to pray. I know this is where I am supposed to go. I need another $3,000 for lecture phase, then probably around an additional $4-6,000 for outreach to US/Israel. I appreciate your prayers. And if you feel at all led to support me, you can contact me at The.Daniel.York@gmail.com. If you have a paypal account, you can click the "Help Donate" tab at the top. I appreciate it immensely!

Hear O Israel...the Lord is One. (Deut. 6:4)

-Daniel
--York

1 comment:

  1. Isreal. Wow...that's amazing! I'll be praying for you Daniel!

    ReplyDelete