Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Awake


When I look back at this past year, I am blown away at what I have accomplished in my life through the Lord. I have been to 7 different countries within this past year, I have made new friendships that I know will last a life time, and I have had a far more significant understanding of who Jesus is and who I am in light of His glory. This year can be summed up by the word Transformation.
As most of you know, I just got back from Israel, and it truly was one of the most amazing times of my entire life. These past 6 months have been challenging, but I have found more truth than I ever though I would be able to.
The Lord is alive and moving today. I know we here that, but the reality of that has so struck my heart. Maybe because I have had a different perspective since I have traveled around quite a bit, but the urgency of preparing the way of the Lord and ushering His presence needs to strike our hearts and the hearts of the nations.
He is coming back, whether we like it or not.
We need to awake as His bride and look into His beautiful face with hope that He is our saving grace. In the light of His glory, the fear will melt away. His eyes pierce the darkness away and brings peace that surpasses understanding. When will we realize the beauty of the Lord?

As most of you know, I am now home in Denver, CO for Christmas! It has been quite the busy week preparing for the DTS in January, but my heart is so expectant. I would love to get with all of you if possible. But in case not and in case you don't know what I am doing, I am going back to Kona the 28th and am going to be staffing the DTS this january. I am SO excited for this. As of now, I am still lacking a good $300.00 a month needed for staff fees! If you would like to join me in pouring into these students lives and seeing revival in the nations, please let me know. Anything helps...Especially Prayer! Click here for more detail on what I am doing and how to support me! Thanks so much!

Merry Christmas!

-Daniel
--York

No comments:

Post a Comment