Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

θείος


As I sit here in the Frankfurt, Germany airport, I recognize the vast amount of people that seem to just plane hop. Thousands and thousands of people come through this airport everyday with a destination in mind. They come here with some of their belongings, then they hop right onto a giant machine that will carry them across nations. The thing that gets me is how do these people not understand the simple beauty of creation. It seems that they tend to forget the journey they are on, flying across oceans and countries...asleep. They trust in big machines, but how can they not be confronted with truth and trust in a higher power?
Lord, would you open their eyes. Let them be challenged by your truth so much so that they would have to seek and find you, Jesus.
Ten hours ago, I was in Jerusalem, Israel. Now, I am in Frankfurt, on my way to Colorado, then Kona. The Lord is so faithful. I say it over and over, but He undoubtedly knows what He is doing. This season, the Lord has so divinely set me up with some of the most amazing people, and in the midst of that, the Lord has so divinely placed us all in the same place to be challenged by each other and to grow closer to the Lord's heart together. It was so hard to say goodbye, but the Lord doesn't do things for no reason. He is Divinity. These relationships are lifelong. Everything He has done in my spirit and to those around me was significant and divine.
Although it is hard to move on to the next big step, the Lord is always worthy, and I trust Him more than I would the machines that get me there.

For those of you who aren't sure what I am up to next, you can click the "Future Plans" tab above to see what the next big step is. I am still in need of some financial support. So thank you guys so much for your prayers. If you do end up feeling led to help support me, that would be a tremendous blessing. You can find out how by clicking that same tab above.

Thanks again!

-Daniel
--York

No comments:

Post a Comment