Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Departure, part IV


I am currently sitting in the Chicago airport, waiting to board my flight to Newark, New Jersey. Then from there I head over to Copenhagen, Denmark. Then finally, I hit my home for the next 2 and a half months in Reykjavik, Iceland!

I cannot believe the time is already here to go to Iceland. These past few months have been quite the journey for me. But to sum it all up, I would say the Lord is faithful. Even in the hard times of testing, and even in the most joyous times of praise, the Lord is faithful, and I will listen and follow Him above anything else! His character never changes.
As I head out, I am expectant of what the Lord is going to do in Iceland, although I have no idea what to expect. But I know that the Lord's faithfulness will be made to me in a whole new light. I am excited for it. I will be arriving in Iceland on tuesday, then the rest of my team arrives on friday. I have a couple days by myself to set up ministry and to be alone before the Lord, really seeking His heart. Please continue to pray that everything just falls right into place for our team out here in Iceland. We are still a bit uncertain of everything that is set up for us...but that is all part of the pioneering!

Thank you guys for your prayers and for your support! I couldn't be here without you! The Lord is true to His word, and this was His dream before it was ever mine! Thank you, Jesus, for giving me this opportunity to venture deeper into Your heart!

Destination: Iceland

Daniel-
York--

No comments:

Post a Comment