Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Magnets Caught On A Metal Heart


I feel like everyday, I am learning how to renew my mind and to constantly fix my gaze upon Jesus. His presence is so lovely. We can always enjoy it; He wants us to enjoy it. I am blown away still by the fact that the Lord is so much bigger than all of our problems, yet He is our perfect Father and He cares for even the smallest things.

Every time I feel stressed, every time I feel worried, or any time I begin to fear about anything, Jesus is waiting to take my burdens away from me. He is that good.

This past week, we have seen five people here in Reykjavik give their lives to the Lord. It has been such an amazing sight to see. A man by the name of Alfred one day came up to one of my students out of the blue and said that He desired to know this Jesus that we all speak of. It was that easy; the harvest is so ready out here in Iceland. All we have to do is love people with the love of Jesus and watch as that very love will transform them. As I was watching Alfred give his life to the Lord, everything else on my mind seemed to just disappear as I watched a life truly be transformed right before my eyes. It was amazing.

I get so caught up in my own worries and petty little fears, but the thing is, I have the joy of my salvation to hold on to! Jesus is my perfect Father and He takes care of everything, I just get to love and be loved by Him while watching people fall under the love of Jesus! There is nothing quite like seeing someone become a new creation! Jesus loves His children, He loves me, He loves you, and He even loves those who don't love Him in return. Lord, let my relationship with You cause the world to fall in love with You!

We just started our 24-7 prayer week, meaning a whole week of non-stop prayer! It is so exciting! Thanks for your prayers and support! More updates to come. Continue to pray that the power of the gospel breaks out in this nation!

-Daniel-
--York--

1 comment:

  1. Daniel, that is so inspiring! Short, but long enough.

    ReplyDelete