Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Takk...


At last, after quite sometime, I have gained enough time and now have access to a computer to be able to write an update. As you guys may know, my laptop was stolen a couple weeks ago. So, that explains the lack of updates.

Anyways, I am currently in England. My team and I got here last night from Reykjavik, Iceland. We spent 2 whole months in Iceland, pouring into the city, the lost teens, and the body of Christ. As other updates have said, it truly has been one of the most amazing time of my life. Each of us found it really hard to leave the city...it really did take a piece of our hearts. The Lord is so in love with that nation. He longs to be the Father over the lost and the broken. Revival is on the verge of breaking out in that nation. Continue to lift it up in prayer as the Lord releases His strong love over His children.

We are in England now, stationed in Wokingham, staying with my good friends, Greg and Lizzy Palios. We felt from the Lord that we were to come out here, focusing on prayer and intercession as we cry out for the Lord to break out His spirit all over Europe. I had a dream back in Kona that our prayers would rise up like the ash of the volcano and cover all of Europe. I found out recently that London was the city most affected by the ash from the Eyjafjallajokull Volcano in Iceland last year. So we thought that we would come to England, worship and intercede for Iceland and for Europe, believing for the Lord to shift this continent to recognize the light of the Lord.

I am currently still in need of some finances for my plane ticket out here and to be able to make it for the rest of my time out here in England. Thank you guys so much for your prayers and support. If you do feel led to help support me, that would be a tremendous blessing. You can email me at the.daniel.york@gmail.com or click the "iceland" tab above to find out how to donate! Thanks so much!

-Daniel
--York

No comments:

Post a Comment