Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Moving Mountains

Hey guys, thanks for your prayers in everything going on this week, especially with finances. The Lord has really provided this week. I got my down-payments in and now am looking to raise around another $1,500-$2,000 for the rest of my school/outreach! So thank you for your prayers and continue to pray and see if there is any way for you to support. You can email me, facebook message me, or call me if you have questions.

This week has been truly amazing. Amy Sollars, my other school leader, spoke on the Holy Spirit. Amy is one of the most gifted people I know. Her walk with the Lord is incredible, which is why she decided to speak on the Holy Spirit, because she is so in tune to Him everyday. She spoke on spiritual gifts in the Holy Spirit, which consisted of Faith, Miracles, Healing, Prophecy, Wisdom, and many more. We began to experience these gifts igniting in us and believing that we have the access to these gifts through the Holy Spirit set on the foundation of God's love for us. For what is a gift that isn't from love? What is power that isn't from love? We began to encounter the Holy Spirit more and more. On Monday nights, we have outreach nights, which is basically where my school hosts a night of worship for everyone. This past monday was one of the most amazing times I have ever experiences. The Holy Spirit began to really encounter people and embrace them where they were.
We began to also understand the language of God and how He speaks through dreams, visions, and words. It has been a humbling, yet awesome experience learning how to discern the still small voice of God. This week has just been encouraging and fun understanding that God wants to use us for great things, and He will use us in crazy, supernatural ways. It has been a week of testing and encouragement.
Last night (friday) my other school leader, Andy Byrd, spoke on purity, and it was one of the most convincing talks on purity I have heard yet. Everyone out here wants to see breakthrough in the body of Christ. We sometimes forget that confessing these impurities into the light, darkness can no longer have a hold on them. We are a body of Christ, and we should not only move as a hungry body, but as a pure body to show Christ's freedom!
I wish I could explain in every detail what has been happening this week, but that would take quite a few blog posts. But I just want to let you guys all know that I am truly being moved out here. It has been such an awesome experience understanding freedom in God. Hawaii is still just as beautiful and everyone out here is so awesome. But thanks you guys for your continual prayer and support. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to still email me or message me. I would love to hear what you guys are thinking! Thanks for keeping posted. Can't wait to hear what is going on where you guys are!

-Daniel York (the.daniel.york@gmail.com)

2 comments:

  1. YES!
    Everything about this is AMAZING!

    I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU DANIEL!

    God Bless!
    Miss you!
    -Love,
    Makayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daniel... Thanks for posting! So great to be able to share in what the Lord is doing in your life!! :) And praise God for getting the money in for you!! I will most definitely continue to be praying for you! God Bless man :)
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete