Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Possible, Impossible

Hey guys, just a quick update...

As most of you know, I found out I am going to Amsterdam/Germany for my outreach, and I am so excited and anticipating great things.
By February 4th, I have to have the first $2,500 in. I have no doubt that it will come in. I am just doing the possible so that God can do the impossible. I would be so appreciative if you guys could just pray that these finances will come in. I already am so blessed by your prayer and support thus far, but if you could continue to pray that everything will come in by the deadline and pray if you can support financially in any way. Either way, you guys have blessed me, so thank you again.
Contact me if you have any questions or want to support financially either on my facebook, my blog, or my email, which is the.daniel.york@gmail.com
Thanks guys, God bless
-Daniel York

1 comment:

  1. God will provide! I am praying!
    2 Cor. 9:8 "And God will generously provide all you need. Then you will always have everything you need and plenty left over to share with others."

    ReplyDelete