Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

High Noise, Low Output


"Healthy things grow, growing things change, changing things challenge us, challenge forces us to trust God, trust leads to obedience, obedience makes us healthy, healthy things grow, growing things change..." -Ray Hughes

Everyone has their own song. Not just a "favorite song"; but there is a sound that God has placed individually in each of us to carry out His heart. That is so easy to know, but so hard to fully grasp. I learned about sympathetic frequencies this week in class. Apparently, sympathetic frequencies are when you yell (or sing) into a guitar, and the strings respond to the sound of your frequency. You don't even have to strum, it just responds to the tone of your voice. If we are instruments of God, we will respond to the authority of His voice. And since God made the whole world, when He speaks, the whole work will shake.
Lord, let me hear the sound inside of me!

It is hard to grasp the idea that the purpose of the Lord for our lives is so much more than what we can understand, and it is so much more real than we can fully know. I don't mean that the Lord just has an staggering destiny for us...which He does. But I am saying that even in the beginning of creation, we were made with a sound. Our bodies are made of light when God spoke it forth, therefore the voice of God is inside of us. Everything we know makes up the sound the Lord has places in us, and we are to release the sound for the release of His heart in our individual lives.
The Lord is releasing in this desperate generation the sound of His heart, the fullness of what He wants accomplished here on earth before the return of the King. Discover your sound - there is one!

This friday, August 6th, I need around $5,500 for my school fees. Lecture phase is $3,000, and the outreach deposit is $2,500. I totally believe the Lord to supply everything I need. He is my provider. But please continue to pray with me and if you feel led to help support me, you can contact me at the.daniel.york@gmail.com. My number is 720-470-7906. If you have PayPal, just click the "Help Donate" button at top. That particular tab also explains more about my outreach. Thank you guys for everything!

-Daniel
--York

No comments:

Post a Comment