Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Lo St.


To come from being lost from love to being lost in love
Is a battle won by the one who is Love.
We tend to look at the world through our own filter of judgement
When Judgement comes from the the eyes of Adoration.
To be grateful in the midst of suffering,
That is what will nurture our perspective of the way we love.

Suffering for Jesus burgeons a likeness within our own spirit.
We relate,
We communicate
With the One who gave himself up as nothing.
I am pretty sure He knows what He is doing,
Who are we to transform complication into comfort?

One more week until my team and I head out for the East Coast and then to Israel! Our team still needs quite a bit of financial support. I personally need $3,500 by September 22d! If you guys want to know more about what my team and I are doing, click on the "East Coast/Israel" link above. There, it has detailed descriptions about what I am doing and ways of supporting me! Thank you all for who have prayed and supported me! Please continue to pray, and if you feel led to help support me, just click on that link! Thanks so much!

-Daniel
--York

"What will we do with all the old made new? What will we do with all the dead made young? What will we do with all the false made true? What will we do? What will be done? There's a spirit fire growing inside me. Burn me down, burn me down. There's a holy fire growing inside me. Burn me down, burn me down."

2 comments:

  1. Lo St. I get it Daniel. I love being lost IN Love. So much better than being lost from love. You are a Writer with great insight! I also love the photo attached to this blog! Love you!

    ReplyDelete