Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Amo L'amore


There is nothing quite like being gripped by true love. And by true love, I mean love beyond words; love that goes beyond the typical, dulled-down version of the simple "I love you" that most of us here and don't fully understand the weight of. I am talking about love that goes beyond all understanding and comprehension. It is crazy to grasp that there is a love like the one I am explaining.

There is a love that tears away all fears; it shatters all expectancy of who we are and who we think we should be. It shines the light on insecurities, then reveals who we really are. There is a love that can replace all heartache and pain; that can supernaturally erase all hurt. I may sound like a melodramatic record, but I have just found myself so humbled by the fact that I am loved by my Maker beyond what words can express. This live is all about loving Him more and more. I love, He will do the rest. That is where His faithfulness is most noticeable; that is where His peace is found; that is where His joy is evident. Heidi Baker spoke this week, and the Lord's love and joy is so evident in her life, and during her ministry, she exploded more revelation of the Lord's love on my life.

So yes...I don't mind sounding cliche, but it is hard not too when you become overcome. He has proved to me over and over how good He is. On September 22nd, as all of you know now I am sure, I am heading out with my school to the East Coast and Israel for a total of 3 months. Our team needs $50,000 as a whole, and I need $5,000 personally. But it is amazing, because the Lord's love has erased all worry and stress. I know it will come in, just not sure how.

If you guys would, please continue to pray. I so believe that pray changes things. If you feel like the Lord is putting on your heart to help support me financially, I would be SO blessed and you would be an answer to my prayers! You can click the "East Coast/Israel (Help Donate)" button on top and read all the info on how to give! You guys are awesome!
Much Love!

-Daniel
--York

2 comments:

  1. Daniel! Good luck in Israel.. that is so amazing that God has allowed you to travel over there. Praying for you -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love real love..... there is nothing that could possibly come close to it for God IS Love! Amen Daniel! May He continue to reveal more and more and more! Praying for you and your team... love you

    ReplyDelete