Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Pursuit


"The mysteries of God are hidden from us so we have to find them...the greatest part of love is the pursuit"
-Jake Hamilton

As believers, we tend to make our walk with the Lord way more complicated than it really needs to be. The main purpose in life is to pursue the knowledge of our God. We to seek Him and never lose the sight of our first love.

It is a pursuit.

What fun would it be to find all the hidden mysteries of Jesus at once? What more would there be to look forward to? Heaven is going to be constant revelation and understanding of who the Lord is forever. We will never get sick of finding the treasures of heaven and the Kingdom of God. To be submerged constantly in the knowledge of who the Lord is; to see His radiant beauty everyday and to never get sick of it; to learn more of our very creator, Father, and Savior. For me, I will not give up the pursuit.

In the meantime, I am almost on my way to the East Coast and to Israel! The Lord has been so faithful. I cannot even believe that this past quarter has gone by so fast. But on wednesday, I am heading out with my team. There is still much need for finances, but the Lord has never not been faithful! I personally still need $3,500 by wednesday, fully trusting the Lord to bring it all in, because it is His will and His bill. Thank you guys so much for praying and for supporting me on this amazing journey. If you guys would continue to pray, that would be amazing. And if you guys feel led to help support me, that would be a tremendous blessing. If so, click "East Coast/Israel" above for all the details!

Thanks again!
-Daniel
--York

1 comment:

  1. The Greatest Part of Love is the Pursuit. That is Beautiful! Thank God that He has imparted to us such a Love Relationship! Endless, timeless, eternal... Truly Amazing!

    ReplyDelete