Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Departure, part III



It has been a long anticipation, but the time is finally here. Our team has traveled the east coast, ministering to churches and worshipping the Lord, and it has been truly an incredibly challenging, amazing, and humbling time. The Lord has been so faithful to us, providing in crazy ways and teaching us more of His heart. In that process, our foundations have been shaken and we have had no other hope but to set our eyes upon Jesus, and in that process, grow closer together as a family. But the thing is, when we ask the Lord to give us His heart, He will do it because He is faithful, and that never always looks the way we think it will.
Our time here in Nashville has been a time to understand more of the heart of the Lord, specifically for His chosen people - for Israel. The Lord loves us so much, that we would enter in as adopted sons and daughters to His family. His firstborn are the Jewish People. Jesus loved them, but in order for them to know the glory of the Jesus Christ, He invited us in to make the Jewish People jealous of the relationship between us and the Lord. Oh, that we would know how real the Lord's heart is for us and for His people!

Hear O' Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is One!
I am heading out to Israel tomorrow, the 18th, and am freaking out - just a little bit. I can't believe the time is finally here. Jesus has so prepared my heart and I can't even imagine what the Lord is going to do in each of our spirits! Jesus, thank you for calling me to Israel for such a time as this! You are worthy. Lord, that I would be able to obtain Your heart for Your people. Thank You for Your love...I am ready!
If some of you are wondering, my outreach is finally paid for! Praise Jesus! But I am still needing a couple hundred to get a ticket back home. Thank you all for your prayers and support! It means so much to me. If you do feel led to help support me, that would be awesome. Click the "East Coast/Israel" tab above to find out how!

Ready, set...
-Daniel
--York

No comments:

Post a Comment