Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Viridus Folium


"Jesus moves where the power of the cross is manifested."
 -Lou Engle

Jesus crushed death, defeated all the sins in the world, made intercession, and revealed His love through the sacrifice He made on the cross. We can never forget the power of that very act of love. When we manifest that very power in the earth today, the Lord reveals Himself in ways we never thought possible. When we intercede and rend the heavens for the Lord to break through as a just God over injustices, He shows up; when we learn to love our neighbors and our enemies, He shows up; when we come against the attacks of the enemy, He shows up with great power.

As we go out into the nations, we need to have a deeper revelation of the cross and the power it carries, for revelation demands participation. When we understand the cross, we move out in participation with the will of God. We then will begin to believe that God is who He says He is and that His sacrifice was real.

The Circuit Rider school is now officially over, and it has been such a transformational 5 weeks. Over 250 students sent out to fulfill the great commission with deep revelation of the first commandment. I am now on my slow journey to Ireland. I leave this tuesday. In the meantime, my team and I are just doing family and life together, building deep love for each other before we go out to Ireland.

I am currently still in need of around $3,500 by this tuesday for this all to be possible. Please, if you will, partner with me and the call of missions on my life in Ireland. I need your help, both prayerfully and financially. I believe prayer is one of the most powerful things we can do for each other. If you want to find out more about what we are up to and the vision behind it, click the "Ireland" tab above. And if you feel led to help support me financially, that would be a tremendous blessing. Click on that same "Ireland" tab to find out more of how you can donate. It is super easy!

Thanks so much for all your prayers!

Much Love,
-Daniel
--York

No comments:

Post a Comment